Our vision is that all people know Jesus Christ because our Lord changes lives and history wherever He is welcomed.
We are a community of believers that seeks to encourage, strengthen and equip people to share the love of Jesus and help people to follow Him. We are connected to all the followers of Christ around the world and across the generations of time. We gather as God’s people each Sunday around the Word and Sacraments for worship and renewal.
Everything we say and do is our attempt to lean into our vision and our mission in very practical and loving ways. We value:
- God's Grace. We value the gift of salvation freely given to us on account of Christ. "For by grace you have been saved through faitth - and this is not of ourselves. It is the gift of God - not by works." ~ Ephesians 2.8-9a
- Loving Others. We value seeing and loving people as Jesus did. We try to reflect the transforming power of Christ’s love through our thoughts, acts and deeds. This includes forgiving and loving people unconditionally with God’s help..“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.” ~ John 13.34
- The Word of God. We value the Bible as our supreme source and norm for truth and daily living. We study it together and seek to build our lives upon God’s promises. "All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip His people to do every good work." ~ 2 Timothy 3.16-17
- Prayer. We value individual and corporate prayers as a vital and necessary part of our relationship with and dependence upon God. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." ~ Philippians 4.6
- Praise and Worship. We value praise and worship that enables us to tangibly encounter our holy and living God through Word and Sacrament.. "Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name, worship the Lord in the splendor of holiness." ~ Psalm 29.2
- Discipleship. We value intentional discipleship and continuous spiritual growth. Through the transformative power of the Holy Spirit, we live our lives in faithful service to Jesus Christ. “And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.” ~ 2 Corinthians 3.18
- Mission and Service. We value being involved in local, regional and global outreach activities that provide for the needs of others in Jesus' name. "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him." ~ Colossians 3.17